    reason of diminished responsibility. She had denied the boy's murder.

    My word!! She couldn't have chosen a more awful and painful death.
    What was she on!?
    StevieO, Nov 16, 2010

  2. StevieO

    floffy Guest

    Re: Woman admits killing autistic son, 12, with bleach << Stop feed the troll/flame

    On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 08:15:57 -0500, "\(William Regal\)" <>

    Free to read usenet
    floffy, Nov 17, 2010

  3. StevieO

    Aardvark Guest

    On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 08:42:49 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:

    > In message <-privat.org>, "\(William Regal\)" pondered
    > the following:
    >> When a foo<SLAP>

    > STFU, gaylord.

    LOL. Like I said- a glutton for punishment. If it had any sentience at
    all, it would have STFU long ago.

    no hace mucho tiempo que vivía un hidalgo de los de lanza en
    astillero, adarga antigua, rocín flaco y galgo corredor."
    -Cervantes, 'Don Quixote'
    Aardvark, Nov 17, 2010
  4. StevieO

    nut Guest

    On 16/11/2010 13:48, StevieO wrote:
    > Big Surprise.....
    >

    > @mid.individual.net...
    > A mother has admitted killing her 12-year-old autistic son by making him
    > drink bleach.
    >
    > Ajit Singh-Mahal was found at the family home in Barking, east London,
    > in February.
    >
    > His mother, Satpal Kaur-Singh, 44, pleaded guilty to manslaughter by
    > reason of diminished responsibility. She had denied the boy's murder.
    >
    > http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-11758290
    >
    > My word!! She couldn't have chosen a more awful and painful death.
    > What was she on!?

    "diminished responsibility" means she is mentally ill.

    I suggest you support a retard for 12 years on your own before offering
    further comment.
    nut, Nov 18, 2010