Wogger

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Chris Mayhew, Oct 21, 2004.

  1. Chris Mayhew

    Chris Mayhew Guest

    Chris Mayhew, Oct 21, 2004

  2. Chris Mayhew

    DoggNZ Guest

    DoggNZ, Oct 21, 2004

  3. Chris Mayhew

    cowboyz Guest

    DoggNZ wrote:
    > On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 09:47:25 +1300, Chris Mayhew <no^^^@no.net> wrote:
    >
    >> Has anyone googled "wogger" (i'm looking for a distintive
    >> domainname) I don't think I'd want to be named after pubic hair :)
    >>
    >> http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Wogger&defid=350986

    > I thought this was some mispelt reference to Woger but that was much
    > funnier.

    So you are saying Woger is 1 g away from a pubic hair?
    cowboyz, Oct 22, 2004
  4. Chris Mayhew

    nick Guest

    "cowboyz" <> wrote in message
    > DoggNZ wrote:
    >> On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 09:47:25 +1300, Chris Mayhew <no^^^@no.net> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Has anyone googled "wogger" (i'm looking for a distintive
    >>> domainname) I don't think I'd want to be named after pubic hair :)
    >>>
    >>> http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Wogger&defid=350986

    >> I thought this was some mispelt reference to Woger but that was much
    >> funnier.

    > So you are saying Woger is 1 g away from a pubic hair?

    The adjacent orrifice
    nick, Oct 22, 2004
  5. Chris Mayhew

    Gordon Guest

    On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 13:26:10 +1300, nick wrote:

    > "cowboyz" <> wrote in message
    >> DoggNZ wrote:

    >>> I thought this was some mispelt reference to Woger but that was much
    >>> funnier.

    >> So you are saying Woger is 1 g away from a pubic hair?
    >>

    > The adjacent orrifice

    Ah, male or female one?
    Gordon, Oct 22, 2004
  6. On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 13:19:04 +1300, cowboyz <> wrote in

    > DoggNZ wrote:
    >> On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 09:47:25 +1300, Chris Mayhew <no^^^@no.net> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Has anyone googled "wogger" (i'm looking for a distintive
    >>> domainname) I don't think I'd want to be named after pubic hair :)
    >>>
    >>> http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Wogger&defid=350986

    >> I thought this was some mispelt reference to Woger but that was much
    >> funnier.

    > So you are saying Woger is 1 g away from a pubic hair?

    More like a year away from his first one, I'd say.

    --
    Regards,
    Nicolaas.

    - The more we learn, the more we discover how ignorant we are. Wisdom
    lies in surviving this.
    Nicolaas Hawkins, Oct 22, 2004
  7. On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 16:54:37 +1300, Gordon <> wrote in

    > On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 13:26:10 +1300, nick wrote:
    >

    >> "cowboyz" <> wrote in message

    >>> So you are saying Woger is 1 g away from a pubic hair?
    >>>

    >> The adjacent orrifice

    > Ah, male or female one?

    .... and is that orificial?

    --
    Regards,
    Nicolaas.

    - No good deed goes unpunished.
    Nicolaas Hawkins, Oct 22, 2004
  8. Chris Mayhew

    nick Guest

    "Nicolaas Hawkins" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 13:19:04 +1300, cowboyz <> wrote in
    >
    >> DoggNZ wrote:

    >>> I thought this was some mispelt reference to Woger but that was much
    >>> funnier.

    >> So you are saying Woger is 1 g away from a pubic hair?

    > More like a year away from his first one, I'd say.

    Urrrrrrrghhhh
    Queasiness, please stop.
    nick, Oct 22, 2004
  9. Chris Mayhew

    ~misfit~ Guest

    nick wrote:
    > "Nicolaas Hawkins" <> wrote in message
    >> On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 13:19:04 +1300, cowboyz <> wrote in

    >>> So you are saying Woger is 1 g away from a pubic hair?

    >> More like a year away from his first one, I'd say.
    >>

    > Urrrrrrrghhhh
    > Queasiness, please stop.

    LOL, you're lucky I deleted the post I had written to add to this thread. I
    just decided I shouldn't post it. :) Way too perverted for such an
    upstanding group as nz.comp. Also I would have been threatened with sue-age
    for slander. <g>.
    --
    ~misfit~
    ~misfit~, Oct 23, 2004
  10. On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 10:03:47 +1300, nick <> wrote in

    > "Nicolaas Hawkins" <> wrote in message
    >> On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 13:19:04 +1300, cowboyz <> wrote in

    >>> So you are saying Woger is 1 g away from a pubic hair?

    >> More like a year away from his first one, I'd say.
    >>

    > Urrrrrrrghhhh
    > Queasiness, please stop.

    <cackle>

    --
    Regards,
    Nicolaas.

    - Often we don't appreciate what we have until we lose it. Don't wait for
    that to happen.
    Nicolaas Hawkins, Oct 23, 2004