    --
    "Someone's been mean to you! Tell me who it is, so I can punch him tastefully."
    - Ralph Bakshi's Mighty Mouse

    Mark Harris, Aug 2, 2003

  2. Mark Harris

    colinco Guest

    In article <>, Mark Harris
    wrote...
    > This has been a public service broadcast.

    Just because it's old news doesn't make it public service :)

    colinco, Aug 2, 2003

  3. Mark Harris

    Invisible Guest

    On Sun, 3 Aug 2003 08:33:03 +1200, colinco <> wrote:

    >In article <>, Mark Harris
    >wrote...
    >> This has been a public service broadcast.

    >Just because it's old news doesn't make it public service :)

    But at least he managed to spell it right ;-)

    Invisible, Aug 2, 2003
  4. Mark Harris

    pete Guest

    "Mark Harris" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 3 Aug 2003 08:33:03 +1200, colinco <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >In article <>, Mark Harris
    > >wrote...
    > >> This has been a public service broadcast.

    > >Just because it's old news doesn't make it public service :)

    > Ah, well, I've been out of Usenet for a few days. I didn't see any
    > comment so thought it hadn't been noted yet.
    >
    > I note that "greg" appears to have a better spellchecker, though ;-)
    >
    > cheers
    >
    > mark

    Wogers unique style means he gets "outed" almost as soon as the electrons
    dry on the screen

    pete, Aug 4, 2003
  5. Mark Harris

    ~misfit~ Guest

    "Vogan" <> wrote in message
    > There seems to be two Gregs at the moment, one is woger and the other is
    > just trying to bait him and is hot really any better.

    Yeah, they both got killfiled. As did woger's new alias.
    --
    ~misfit~

    ---

    ~misfit~, Aug 5, 2003
  6. Mark Harris

    Vogan Guest

    "~misfit~" <misfit@'SPAMTRAP'orcon.net.nz> wrote in message

    > "Vogan" <> wrote in message
    > > There seems to be two Gregs at the moment, one is woger and the other is
    > > just trying to bait him and is hot really any better.

    > Yeah, they both got killfiled. As did woger's new alias.
    > --
    > ~misfit~
    >

    > ---

    Would that happen to be Robert Matthews? You know woger must be sailing
    really close to some legal action by using nicks that are the names of real
    people.

    Vaughan

    Vogan, Aug 5, 2003
  7. On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 11:16:43 +1200, "~misfit~" <misfit@'SPAMTRAP'orcon.net.nz>
    wrote:

    >"Vogan" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "~misfit~" <misfit@'SPAMTRAP'orcon.net.nz> wrote in message
    >> >
    >> > "Vogan" <> wrote in message

    >is
    >> >
    >> > Yeah, they both got killfiled. As did woger's new alias.
    >> > --
    >> > ~misfit~

    >> Would that happen to be Robert Matthews? You know woger must be sailing
    >> really close to some legal action by using nicks that are the names of

    >real
    >> people.

    >That's the one. He really is a freak.

    Their are no real people here..