    Woger is now at the stage of really getting people pissed off, so given some
    more time the result will be acceptance and understanding.

    Time will be the judge of course
    Gordon, Apr 10, 2011

  2. Gordon

    Fierce Guppy Guest

    "Gordon" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > To me both of these folks are the same. BABYMASH used to post messages
    > which
    > REALLY ANNOYED PEOPLE as they were always in capitals. However he was
    > accepted and understood as time went by.
    >
    > Woger is now at the stage of really getting people pissed off, so given
    > some
    > more time the result will be acceptance and understanding.
    >
    > Time will be the judge of course

    I remember BABYMASH from nz.politics. He was an attention seeking
    vulgarian exploited by the political Left to dance for their amusement. I
    recall he was also a member of some godawful band, too. I'm certain Roger
    is not him.

    Tony.
    Fierce Guppy, Apr 10, 2011

  3. In article <insuch$3hu$>, "Fierce Guppy" <> wrote:
    > "Gordon" <> wrote in message

    (snip)
    >I remember BABYMASH from nz.politics. (snip)
    > I recall he was also a member of some godawful band, too.

    Possibly, but a fine drummer he most certainly was. :)

    > I'm certain Roger is not him.

    Agreed. Not enough CAPS and too much sense for a start. :)
    Bruce Sinclair, Apr 11, 2011
  4. Gordon

    JohnO Guest

    On Apr 11, 12:31 pm,
    (Bruce Sinclair) wrote:
    > In article <insuch$>, "Fierce Guppy" <>wrote:
    > > "Gordon" <> wrote in message

    > (snip)
    > >I remember BABYMASH from nz.politics.   (snip)
    > > I recall he was also a member of some godawful band, too.

    > Possibly, but a fine drummer he most certainly was. :)
    >
    > > I'm certain Roger is not him.

    > Agreed. Not enough CAPS and too much sense for a start. :)

    And Babymash never awarded any product a CrapMark (TM)
    JohnO, Apr 11, 2011
  5. Gordon

    Fierce Guppy Guest

    "Bruce Sinclair" <> wrote
    in message news:inti54$gbe$...
    > In article <insuch$3hu$>, "Fierce Guppy" <>
    > wrote:
    >> "Gordon" <> wrote in message

    > (snip)
    >>I remember BABYMASH from nz.politics. (snip)
    >> I recall he was also a member of some godawful band, too.

    > Possibly, but a fine drummer he most certainly was. :)
    >

    >> I'm certain Roger is not him.

    > Agreed. Not enough CAPS and too much sense for a start. :)

    Yes, and I'm pretty sure that BABYMASH never wrote anything pertaining to
    computers.

    Tony.
    Fierce Guppy, Apr 11, 2011