WOGER ALERT: Now posting as Frank Osborn [no text]

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Nicolaas Hawkins, Feb 16, 2004.

  1. Boo!

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Feb 16, 2004

  2. Nicolaas Hawkins

    GraB Guest

    On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 22:06:10 +1300, Nicolaas Hawkins
    <> wrote:

    >Boo!

    He has to change his name with increasing frequency otherwise no-one
    will get to read his posts. Yet another alias on my kill-file.

    GraB, Feb 16, 2004

  3. Nicolaas Hawkins

    Mainlander Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 22:06:10 +1300, Nicolaas Hawkins
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >Boo!

    > He has to change his name with increasing frequency otherwise no-one
    > will get to read his posts. Yet another alias on my kill-file.

    Who needs a killfile, it's entertaining seeing yet another lais pop up

    Mainlander, Feb 16, 2004
  4. Nicolaas Hawkins

    SNOman Guest

    Nicolaas Hawkins wrote:

    > Boo!

    As I posted elsewhere. Is anyone aware if he is seeking medical help for
    his multiple personality disorder?

    SNOman, Feb 17, 2004
  5. Nicolaas Hawkins

    steve Guest

    Nicolaas Hawkins wrote:

    > Boo!

    There comes a time when the heckling of Woger is worse than his posts.

    I think it has arrived......

    Consider leaving the guy alone.

    He may be a fool, but he isn't really hurting anyone....no more than any
    other fool, anyway....and lord knows there's more than enough of them
    (nz.politics comes to mind)

    steve, Feb 17, 2004
  6. Nicolaas Hawkins

    cowboyz Guest

    "steve" <> wrote in message
    > Nicolaas Hawkins wrote:
    >
    > > Boo!

    > There comes a time when the heckling of Woger is worse than his posts.
    >
    > I think it has arrived......
    >
    > Consider leaving the guy alone.
    >
    > He may be a fool, but he isn't really hurting anyone....no more than any
    > other fool, anyway....and lord knows there's more than enough of them
    > (nz.politics comes to mind)

    Jezzz. you want us to give up all our other hobbies as well? Think of all
    the other activities I would have to take up to make up for the downfall in
    entertainment value if Woger was left alone.

    cowboyz, Feb 17, 2004
  7. Nicolaas Hawkins

    steve Guest

    cowboyz wrote:

    > "steve" <> wrote in message
    >> Nicolaas Hawkins wrote:
    >>
    >> > Boo!

    >> There comes a time when the heckling of Woger is worse than his posts.
    >>
    >> I think it has arrived......
    >>
    >> Consider leaving the guy alone.
    >>
    >> He may be a fool, but he isn't really hurting anyone....no more than any
    >> other fool, anyway....and lord knows there's more than enough of them
    >> (nz.politics comes to mind)
    >>

    > Jezzz. you want us to give up all our other hobbies as well? Think of
    > all the other activities I would have to take up to make up for the
    > downfall in entertainment value if Woger was left alone.

    Fair enough.

    steve, Feb 17, 2004
  8. On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 11:54:25 +1300, Mainlander wrote:

    > In article <>,
    > says...
    >> On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 22:06:10 +1300, Nicolaas Hawkins
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Boo!

    >> He has to change his name with increasing frequency otherwise no-one
    >> will get to read his posts. Yet another alias on my kill-file.

    > Who needs a killfile, it's entertaining seeing yet another lais pop up

    You are VERY easily entertained indeed. Oh, what's a "lais"?

    --

    Nicolaas.

    - Users: Keep them dry and don't EVER feed them after midnight.

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Feb 17, 2004
  9. Nicolaas Hawkins

    Lebowski Guest

    "Nicolaas Hawkins" <> wrote in message

    > Oh, what's a "lais"?

    They're a very cool Belgian folk-pop band, with great melodies and
    harmonies.

    Lebowski, Feb 18, 2004
  10. Nicolaas Hawkins

    Mainlander Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 11:54:25 +1300, Mainlander wrote:
    >
    > > In article <>,
    > > says...

    > >> He has to change his name with increasing frequency otherwise no-one
    > >> will get to read his posts. Yet another alias on my kill-file.

    > > Who needs a killfile, it's entertaining seeing yet another lais pop up

    > You are VERY easily entertained indeed. Oh, what's a "lais"?

    should be alias

    lately i have been taking people out of the kill file as flaming them is
    such good sport

    Mainlander, Feb 18, 2004