    leader's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/244460.ht
    View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/windows-x64-edition/1359991.ht

    http://forums.techarena.i

    leader, Aug 27, 2010

  2. leader

    einstein_007 Guest

    Re: windows XP home edition F disk low space

    Could you please tell us first of all in which drive have you installed
    the Windows Operating System? If you need to format a FAT32 volume
    greater than 32 GB, you can use a third-party partitioning utility to
    increase the size of the current Windows XP installation partition, or
    use the Fdisk utility on a Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition (Me)
    Startup disk or a Microsoft Windows 98 Startup disk to reformat the hard
    disk entirely. How to Use Fdisk and Format to Partition/Repartition a
    Hard Disk - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/255867/EN-US/

    --
    einstein_007
    einstein_007's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/37181.htm

    http://forums.techarena.in

    einstein_007, Aug 27, 2010

  3. There is NO 64-bit XP Home, so you are posting in the WRONG forum. Go
    to the microsoft.public.windowsxp.general for XP Home questions.

    Bobby Johnson, Aug 27, 2010