    Kazik Guest

    I bought Windows Server 2003 and i don't know what to do
    next to build www and e-mail server. Can anyone help me?

    Kazik, Aug 4, 2003

  2. Kazik

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Kazik" <> wrote in message
    news:08b101c35aa3$1d0b3a30$...
    > I bought Windows Server 2003 and i don't know what to do
    > next to build www and e-mail server. Can anyone help me?

    Install it on your computer.

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 4, 2003

  3. Did you mean that you bought a CD or a Server with windows 2003 already
    loaded. And what email server are you planning to put on it? Notes, Novell,
    Exchange? Another suggestion is that you could go to the section that helps
    you configure your server. Check the help Topics, they have been real
    comprehensive and detailed. Then again if you bought the cd (I am assuming)
    and don't know what to do next, I would suggest calling a consultant,
    explaining to him/her what you would like and let the Professionals deal
    with it. Unless you are just trying a thing at home.

    Kilo The MagnifiKat, Aug 5, 2003
  4. Kazik

    Samir Patel Guest

    More money than sense.

    Why can't people learn how to press 'F1'? It even
    says 'Help' on some keyboards

    Samir Patel, Aug 7, 2003