    So any idea any help.

    Thank you very much,

    Same

    Same, Aug 29, 2004

  2. Same

    Steve Guest

    Open Windows Media Player and click "tools"
    then "Options" click File Types tab and make sure there
    is a check next to Windows Media File (ASF) and this
    should solve your problem

    Steve, Aug 30, 2004

  3. Same

    jamesbrown030477

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    simple way

    simple of way of opening a .wmz file is just open word and drag and drop the file into a document.

    jamesbrown030477, Aug 18, 2011