    players work just fine. I would really like my wmp10 to play though.
    I tried un/reinstalling, but didn't seem to work. I will probably try
    it again though. Any thoughts?

    2WhEElTeRRoRisT, Feb 10, 2006

  2. 2WhEElTeRRoRisT

    Torrey Lauer Guest

    Have you tried going into WMP10, go into Tools, Options, Device tab, click
    Speakers, click on Properties, and choosing the right Audio device to use?

    Torrey Lauer
    Modern Travel Services / Rainbow Sky Travel
    moderntravel d01t net / RainbowSkyTravel d0.1t net

    Torrey Lauer, Feb 10, 2006

  3. I should have been more specific, I get an error message everytime I
    try to play anything. It just always says unknown error has occured.

    2WhEElTeRRoRisT, Feb 11, 2006
  4. Could be a corrupted codec thats causing that. What I would recommend you do
    is a refresh upgrade to repair the Media Player. Insert your Windows XP x64
    disk and do a upgrade.
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, Feb 11, 2006
  5. I tried that now too and nothing, same error message. I just can't
    figure it out because all the other audio/video programs work just
    fine. If there are any more suggestions please let me know.

    2WhEElTeRRoRisT, Feb 13, 2006
  6. I tried that now too and nothing, same error message. I just can't

    2WhEElTeRRoRisT, Feb 13, 2006
  7. I have this problem too...started after I installed XVid or one of their
    codec packs....doh

    =?Utf-8?B?U2Vhd29sZg==?=, Feb 23, 2006