WMP10 and Licences

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Meandu, May 26, 2005.

  1. Meandu

    Meandu Guest

    Hi,

    I wonder could someone please help me. I have recently bought an MP3/ WMA
    player (disgo lite) and I'm having problems transferring my music onto it,
    when it says that it's protected.

    I have tried clicking on tools, then options, and checking to see if "Copy
    protect music" is unticked and it is.

    However I still have the "yes" option under protect and they will not play
    on my player.

    The above information is the only thing I can find to help.

    I would spend more time googling this only I have to go away soon and was
    hoping I could bring this with me.

    Can anyone help in telling me how to release these?

    Thanks in advance.

    Meandu, May 26, 2005