    My question: Are there any problems or restrictions on updating to 11 or is
    it better for the immediate future to remain with 10?

    Larry
    Lawrence E. Oliver, Dec 12, 2006

  2. Lawrence E. Oliver

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    Jud Hendrix, Dec 12, 2006

  3. It has been up on Microsoft Update as an optional for a while. I have a
    couple of subscriptions to streaming media (like Uefa.com which is for
    viewing Europeon soccer matches) that will not work in WMP11 yet, so I
    stayed with WMP10 on a couple of my systems rather than lose use of the
    service. Hopefully they will all catch up with WMP11 soon. If you have
    anything like that, check them out on one machine (doesn't matter what OS)
    before committing whole cloth.

    Colin Barnhorst, Dec 12, 2006
  4. Jud & Colin -

    Thanks for the info.