    1. Advertising

  1. Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

    Jane C Guest

    Jane C, Oct 30, 2006

  2. You are welcome Jane, enjoy. :)
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Oct 30, 2006
  3. Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

    John Barnes Guest

    John Barnes, Oct 30, 2006
  4. I was about to post the news about WMP11 and guess who shows up?
    Our "old" friend Andre.
    You beat me this time!
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Oct 30, 2006
  5. Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

    Aaron Kelley Guest

    Aaron Kelley, Oct 31, 2006
  6. Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

    John Barnes Guest

    I hope the one for X-64 works better on my machine than the one in Vista64.
    I move to a new position on x64 (WMP10) for an mp3 on disk and the new
    position starts almost immediately. On Vista64 it takes 3-4 seconds of
    silence before the new position starts.

    John Barnes, Oct 31, 2006
  7. Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 18:52:59 -0800, "John Barnes" <>
    wrote:

    >I hope the one for X-64 works better on my machine than the one in Vista64.
    >I move to a new position on x64 (WMP10) for an mp3 on disk and the new
    >position starts almost immediately. On Vista64 it takes 3-4 seconds of
    >silence before the new position starts.

    Maybe something to do with buffer-settings?

    jud
    (still hooked to MPC :)) )

    Jud Hendrix, Oct 31, 2006
  8. You are welcome my dear friend Carlos. :)

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Oct 31, 2006