    Please tell me it's simple.

    --
    Jim

    Sticky, Jul 25, 2005

  2. Sticky

    PseUDO Guest

    Sticky wrote:
    > Sigh ....
    >
    > I should have known better to install WMP 10.
    >
    > When it ran I note that a site comes "preinstalled" : digirama.co.nz
    >
    > How do I get rid of this?
    >
    > Please tell me it's simple.
    >
    > --
    > Jim

    Its really just a link to the online shop, not much that you can do
    about it really, digirama's website wont load unless you click on it.

    Here's the website link
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/mp10/onlinestores.aspx

    PseUDO

    PseUDO, Jul 25, 2005

  3. Sticky

    Harry Guest

    Sticky wrote:

    > Sigh ....
    >
    > I should have known better to install WMP 10.
    >
    > When it ran I note that a site comes "preinstalled" : digirama.co.nz
    >
    > How do I get rid of this?
    >
    > Please tell me it's simple.

    Fire up regedit and search for "digirama.co.nz" and delete everything
    you find - but use your common sense when deleting registry entries.
    You might also need to check system.ini etc.

    Harry, Jul 25, 2005
  4. Sticky

    cobs Guest

    Harry wrote:
    > Sticky wrote:
    >

    >>Sigh ....
    >>
    >>I should have known better to install WMP 10.
    >>
    >>When it ran I note that a site comes "preinstalled" : digirama.co.nz
    >>
    >>How do I get rid of this?
    >>
    >>Please tell me it's simple.
    >>

    > Fire up regedit and search for "digirama.co.nz" and delete everything
    > you find - but use your common sense when deleting registry entries.
    > You might also need to check system.ini etc.

    Second that. You can remove keys or clear values, and once the Digirama
    related ones have been removed, 'Digirama' reverts to 'Online Stores'.

    Normal disclaimer re: playing in the registry.

    cobs, Jul 25, 2005
  5. Sticky

    steve Guest

    Sticky wrote:
    > Sigh ....
    >
    > I should have known better to install WMP 10.
    >
    > When it ran I note that a site comes "preinstalled" : digirama.co.nz
    >
    > How do I get rid of this?
    >
    > Please tell me it's simple.
    >
    > --
    > Jim