    Thanks for not helping.

    Figures!
    F*&%in waste of time.
    Guest, Jun 22, 2004

  2. Guest

    nerd32768 Guest

    > Thanks for not helping.

    Your Welcome
    nerd32768, Jun 22, 2004

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 22, 2004
  4. Guest

    Bob Guest

    So i'm right.

    You guys don't actually know anything.

    Bob.
    (look see, using my name now!)

    Bob, Jun 22, 2004
  5. Guest

    nerd32768 Guest

    > So i'm right.
    >
    > You guys don't actually know anything.
    >
    > Bob.
    > (look see, using my name now!)

    If you want an intelligent answer, most of us will give you a good answer in
    "Microsoft.public.win2000.general". This is a home for us crazy people, not
    for answering questions.
    nerd32768, Jun 22, 2004
  6. Guest

    Bob Guest

    Thanks for the pointer. I'll re-post soon.

    Bob, Jun 22, 2004
  7. Guest

    Neil Guest

    <> wrote in news:1f99b01c4586f
    $d65c64d0$:

    > Yeah... all the hype about you MCNGP guys.
    > The reason for posting here is because you supposedly
    > know your stuff.
    >
    > Although when actually asked a question that requires
    > knowledge on a semi-technical subject you go all quiet.
    >
    > Maybe I should have asked a question more suited to your
    > intelligence level such as "Does that come with fries" or
    > what does WMI stand for?
    >
    > Worthless Morons In-here.
    >
    > You guys pride yourselves on being great IT
    > professional. ???
    > Thanks for not helping.
    >
    > Figures!
    > F*&%in waste of time.

    testy, oh well.

    Have you looked into the Scriptomatic? how about digging thru the SDK?
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-
    us/wmisdk/wmi/wmi_start_page.asp or http://tinyurl.com/awq7 might be of
    some help to you. did you check teh script center to see if something you
    need has already been created?
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/scriptcenter/network/default.m
    spx
    has scripts for:
    • Enumerate Network Client Information
    • Enumerate Network Connections
    among many others.

    Sorry we can't just hang around and answer all your questions for you on
    demand, but if you do a bit more research perhaps you can learn to live
    without us...

    HTH,HAND

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jun 22, 2004
  8. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Yeah... all the hype about you MCNGP guys.
    > The reason for posting here is because you supposedly
    > know your stuff.

    Yes, ma'am, we do.

    > Although when actually asked a question that requires
    > knowledge on a semi-technical subject you go all quiet.

    Probably because this isn't the appropriate newsgroup. See, this is for the
    MCSE certification and related exams. Not WMI. Use "OT" next time you have a
    technical question. If you have a question about exams themselves, then post
    away.

    > Maybe I should have asked a question more suited to your
    > intelligence level such as "Does that come with fries"

    I believe it does. Unless they were just being nice to me and gave me free
    fries. But at lunch today, I got fries. YMMV.

    > or
    > what does WMI stand for?

    You'd think this would be your first research project, not the scripting
    itself.

    > Worthless Morons In-here.

    Oh, hahahahaha! Nice one! That's so funny! Worthless Morons In-here!
    Priceless!

    > You guys pride yourselves on being great IT
    > professional. ???

    No one said anything about being great, or about being professional, for
    that matter.

    > Thanks for not helping.

    Well, looks like I did my good deed for the day!

    > Figures!

    updates

    > F*&%in waste of time.

    No kidding. I wasted 5 minutes replying to you.

    HAND, friend.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 22, 2004
  9. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    First result from Google:

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/wmisdk/wmi/
    wmi_reference.asp
    or http://tinyurl.com/2m6nz

    Remember, Google is your friend you lazy, anonymous assclown!!!

    TechGeekPro, Jun 22, 2004
  10. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 22, 2004
  11. >Have you looked into the Scriptomatic? how about digging thru the SDK?

    lol! what's SDK????

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 22, 2004
  12. Guest

    Neil Guest

    > lol! what's SDK????

    ok ok not a fair statement...the documentation...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jun 22, 2004
  13. >> lol! what's SDK????

    >ok ok not a fair statement...the documentation...

    documentation for what!!!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 22, 2004
  14. >The reason for posting here is because you supposedly
    >know your stuff.

    That I do.

    >Although when actually asked a question that requires
    >knowledge on a semi-technical subject you go all quiet.

    .... questions which any fukcwit could find the answer within a few
    moments, if that is, he/she had half a brain..

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 22, 2004
  15. circa Tue, 22 Jun 2004 08:44:43 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse,
    () said,

    > Yeah... all the hype about you MCNGP guys.
    > The reason for posting here is because you supposedly
    > know your stuff.
    >
    > Although when actually asked a question that requires
    > knowledge on a semi-technical subject you go all quiet.
    >
    > Maybe I should have asked a question more suited to your
    > intelligence level such as "Does that come with fries" or
    > what does WMI stand for?

    Well, I'm so glad I answered that WMI question now. Nice.

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Jun 24, 2004
  16. circa Tue, 22 Jun 2004 20:43:46 +0100, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Sphere <.> (The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>) said,
    > >Have you looked into the Scriptomatic? how about digging thru the SDK?

    > lol! what's SDK????

    Surely you jest.

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Jun 24, 2004
  17. >> lol! what's SDK????

    >Surely you jest.

    you are correct; and my name's not Surely.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 24, 2004