    Can someone tell me if I'm able to do this?

    Regards,
    Anon.
    Guest, Jun 22, 2004

  2. Guest

    Billy Guest

    You know, it never ceases to amaze me how willing people
    are to toss away any sense of pride, intelligence,
    research skills, etc. JUST to post something - anything at
    all - in a newsgroup. They don't think before they type,
    nor do they take two seconds to read what they typed
    before submitting their idiotic posts. And people wonder
    why MCSEs really don't make the six figure salaries their
    IT school recruiters promised they would. This industry
    just a mess.

    Billy, Jun 22, 2004

  3. Billy wrote:
    > You know, it never ceases to amaze me how willing people
    > are to toss away any sense of pride, intelligence,
    > research skills, etc. JUST to post something - anything at
    > all - in a newsgroup. They don't think before they type,
    > nor do they take two seconds to read what they typed
    > before submitting their idiotic posts. And people wonder
    > why MCSEs really don't make the six figure salaries their
    > IT school recruiters promised they would. This industry
    > just a mess.

    You are eddierox and I claim my two-fifty.

    --
    Fris "{$1} to someone in AFU" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 22, 2004
  4. Guest

    fygar Guest

    On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 07:31:08 -0700, "Billy" <>
    wrote:

    >You know, it never ceases to amaze me how willing people
    >are to toss away any sense of pride, intelligence,

    deja-vu
    fygar, Jun 22, 2004
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Eh.. ok.
    Maybe I could have skipped the walk thru on the LAN
    connections bit.
    Put I've posted the same message in another (less
    competent board) so better to make it perfectly clear.

    For your info I am an MCSE had have been for years.

    I've already written the portion of the script that gets
    the local IP and Netmask. Does the anding to get me the
    Net ID, then the XOR to get me broadcast address.
    Then removes the address which aren't used for network
    devices. Which if your wondering is the first and last.

    My problem is that I've never done anything with WMI
    before two days ago.

    Also.. the comment about research... Doh.. didn't I state
    that the NETConnectionID attribute is available in Win
    2003. How the hell would I have found this without doing
    research!

    If you can't answer the question don't bother replying
    moron!!!

    Guest, Jun 22, 2004
  6. Guest

    Billy Guest

    Billy, Jun 22, 2004
  7. Guest

    RH Guest

    and it's because of senseless postings like yours that
    makes you an original A$$wipe and allows no one to get a
    decent answer to a question without some smartA$$
    spouting drivel like yours.

    RH, Jun 22, 2004
  8. Guest

    Billy Guest

    You are all a$$wipes

    I copied and pasted the exact respsonse that this anonymous prick posted in
    regards to anothers post called "the advent of longhorn" on 6/20/04. Check
    it out you pukes. If this is the same anonymous then, I guess you can't
    take your own medicine? If this isn't the same anonymous person then get a
    clue and try to think for yourself, come up with a name on your own.

    Billy, Jun 22, 2004
  9. Guest

    Guest Guest

    So you didn't answer my question because I didn't use my
    name?

    My apologies for that. Although, I guess that even if I
    had entered my name I still wouldn't have got a sensible
    answer.

    Kind Regards,
    Bob.

    Guest, Jun 22, 2004
  10. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Frisbee® <> wrote in news:eEGLecGWEHA.2844
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > You are eddierox and I claim my two-fifty.

    shouldn't that be 5 pounds? or a cookie...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jun 22, 2004
  11. Guest

    RH Guest

    Right on BOB!!! This buttmunch needs a real job

    RH, Jun 22, 2004
  12. circa Tue, 22 Jun 2004 07:46:41 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse,
    () said,
    > Eh.. ok.
    > Maybe I could have skipped the walk thru on the LAN
    > connections bit.
    > Put I've posted the same message in another (less
    > competent board) so better to make it perfectly clear.
    >
    > For your info I am an MCSE had have been for years.
    >
    > I've already written the portion of the script that gets
    > the local IP and Netmask. Does the anding to get me the
    > Net ID, then the XOR to get me broadcast address.
    > Then removes the address which aren't used for network
    > devices. Which if your wondering is the first and last.
    >
    > My problem is that I've never done anything with WMI
    > before two days ago.
    >
    > Also.. the comment about research... Doh.. didn't I state
    > that the NETConnectionID attribute is available in Win
    > 2003. How the hell would I have found this without doing
    > research!

    Bellicosity aside, do you have the CIM browser?

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Jun 24, 2004