  1. Stephen Koch

    Stephen Koch Guest

    Does anybosy know which ports WMI uses?

    Stephen Koch, Jun 22, 2004

  2. Stephen Koch

    terfere Guest

    135,137,139,21,23,110,25,443,445

    >-----Original Message-----
    >Does anybosy know which ports WMI uses?
    >

    >.

    terfere, Jun 22, 2004

  3. circa Tue, 22 Jun 2004 11:15:37 -0400, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Stephen Koch ()
    said,
    > Does anybosy know which ports WMI uses?

    WMI doesn't use ports; connections do. What you're asking is like
    asking what ports TCP uses. The ports that would be used would depend
    on what you're using as the WMI consumer.

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde

    Laura A. Robinson, Jun 24, 2004
  4. Stephen Koch

    aLTeReGo

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    WMI does NOT use FTP (21) telnet (23) POP3 (110), SMTP (25) or HTTPS (443) to communicate. I don't know where this list came from but it's wrong.

    aLTeReGo, Dec 2, 2010