    L2 ---wlan---> L1 ---ethernet---> Router ---dsl---> Internet

    Thanks in advance,
    Taz
    =?Utf-8?B?VGF6?=, Oct 14, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?VGF6?=

    Jack \(MVP\) Guest

    Re: from Laptop to Laptop to router ...???

    Hi

    As a first step configure the Wireless part of the two computers to Ad-Hoc communication
    and make sure that they can communicate. If they communicate Ad-Hoc, you can use ICS
    for the second Routing. This method sometimes works some time Not and it might be
    lacking in Wireless safety. Ad-HOC and ICS here, http://tinyurl.com/2zkon

    As a long shot (Not knowing you actual needs that require this type of configuration),
    you can get this week a "humble Wireless Cable/DSL Router at CompUSA for $2.99 (after
    rebate). http://tinyurl.com/7naf7

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP\), Oct 14, 2005

  3. Re: from Laptop to Laptop to router ...???

    Hey,

    thanks a lot, I'll give that a try. What would I need to configure as
    gateway on L1 and L2 ? Would it be:

    L1 (gateway: router)
    L2 (gateway: L1)

    Cheers,