    I got a wlan that disconnects after aprox 7 to 10 min every time, help me
    with solutions.

    //Anders
    Anders, May 18, 2005

  2. Can you give more information on this:
    1) What version of Windows are you using?
    2) Model of machine, wireless adapter and access point?
    3) Have you tried connecting with other access point, or using different
    adapter to connect to the same access point?
    4) Do you have 802.1X enabled on your machine or access point?

    Thanks
    Hui

    Hui Shen [MSFT], May 25, 2005

  3. Anders

    anders1 Guest

    Problem solved, when using pska encryption not all machines are
    compitable with pska, so the solution is to lower the encryption to wep
    or similar encryption.

    --
    anders1
    anders1, Mar 6, 2006