    the screen on startup and I have to wait about 2 mins before the desktop
    opens.I have uninstalled the scanner as i couldn't trace the photo aand cant
    get rid of the photo now .Any of you wizz kids can help? pleeeeeeeeze TIA

    bonyjony, Jan 14, 2005

  2. bonyjony

    Guest

    On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 16:41:26 GMT, "bonyjony"
    <> wrote:

    |> I tried to email a photo via a mustac scanner and it failed.Now ,it sits on
    |> the screen on startup and I have to wait about 2 mins before the desktop
    |> opens.I have uninstalled the scanner as i couldn't trace the photo aand cant
    |> get rid of the photo now .Any of you wizz kids can help? pleeeeeeeeze TIA

    Mom?

    Right click on your desktop, Properties, Desktop, change your background
    image.

    Doesn't work? Do a search for *.tif (or *.jpg) see if one's sitting in
    your start-up directory (move or delete it).

    FWIW: It wasn't the scanner's fault, you sent it to the wrong
    application.

    --

    , Jan 14, 2005

  3. wrote:

    > On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 16:41:26 GMT, "bonyjony"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > |> I tried to email a photo via a mustac scanner and it failed.Now ,it sits on
    > |> the screen on startup and I have to wait about 2 mins before the desktop
    > |> opens.I have uninstalled the scanner as i couldn't trace the photo aand cant
    > |> get rid of the photo now .Any of you wizz kids can help? pleeeeeeeeze TIA
    > |>

    > Mom?
    >
    > Right click on your desktop, Properties, Desktop, change your background
    > image.
    >
    > Doesn't work? Do a search for *.tif (or *.jpg) see if one's sitting in
    > your start-up directory (move or delete it).

    Mayhaps .bmp?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jan 14, 2005
  4. bonyjony

    Guest

    On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 12:30:10 -0500, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    |> > Doesn't work? Do a search for *.tif (or *.jpg) see if one's sitting in
    |> > your start-up directory (move or delete it).
    |>
    |> Mayhaps .bmp?

    It would be if it was a desktop pix which changing it to none would
    remove from desktop.

    I figured if that wasn't the cause that it would of been save in it's
    natural form TIF.

    But a good point and the OP should scan for *.BMP if all else fails,
    looking for something you would of name'd it or something like
    Untitled.bmp.

    --

    , Jan 14, 2005
  5. bonyjony

    chrisv Guest

    I want to **** you.

    chrisv, Jan 14, 2005
  6. bonyjony

    Guest

    On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 04:54:41 +1100, chrisv <>
    wrote:

    |> wrote:
    |>
    |> > But a good point and the OP should scan for *.BMP if all else fails,
    |> > looking for something you would of name'd it or something like
    |> > Untitled.bmp.
    |>
    |> I want to **** you.

    I'd like to think this in a sexual reference and you not a guy. :)

    --

    , Jan 14, 2005
  7. bonyjony

    chrisv Guest

    wrote:
    > On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 04:54:41 +1100, chrisv <>
    > wrote:

    >>> I want to **** you.
    >>>

    > I'd like to think this in a sexual reference and you not a guy. :)

    Hey. A bit of boy never hurt anyone.

    chrisv, Jan 14, 2005
  8. chrisv wrote:
    > wrote:

    >> I'd like to think this in a sexual reference and you not a guy. :)

    > Hey. A bit of boy never hurt anyone.

    That's what Michael Jackson thinks anyway.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jan 14, 2005
  9. bonyjony

    Richard Guest

    "bonyjony" <> wrote in message
    > I tried to email a photo via a mustac scanner and it failed.Now ,it sits

    on
    > the screen on startup and I have to wait about 2 mins before the desktop
    > opens.I have uninstalled the scanner as i couldn't trace the photo aand

    cant
    > get rid of the photo now .Any of you wizz kids can help? pleeeeeeeeze TIA

    The "bmp" will be in "C:\windows".
    Use the thumbnail viewer and look for it, then delete it.

    Richard, Jan 14, 2005