with XP, what version..

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by =?Utf-8?B?am9uaQ==?=, Mar 28, 2006.

  1. of Works was installed? I got it in sept 2005 newest then... I can't figure
    out which version of Works I have

    =?Utf-8?B?am9uaQ==?=, Mar 28, 2006

  2. Joni;
    None.
    No version of Microsoft Works or Office or any of their components is
    included in any version of Windows.
    The one exception is the very basic word processor Word Pad.
    Some computer manufacturers bundle some of these with their computers.

    If you have Microsoft Works, start it.
    At the top click Help then click About.
    Everything is there.
    Or check the documentation that came with the computer.

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

    Jupiter Jones [MVP], Mar 28, 2006