    a virus infection, come on over <a href="http://
    lockedinfo.blogspot.com/" target="_top"> Here!</a>

    , Oct 25, 2007

  2. Guest

    On Oct 25, 5:20 pm, wrote:
    > I want to promote awareness of how important it is to keep your
    > antivirus up to date and running. I recently built a computer and
    > made the mistake of not installing antivirus or antimalware right
    > away. I would have avoided a whole mess of trouble if I had installed
    > this beforehand!
    >
    > If anyone wants to know more about some tell-tale signs of Spyware and
    > a virus infection, come on over to http://lockedinfo.blogspot.com/

    , Oct 25, 2007

  3. Leythos Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > On Oct 25, 5:20 pm, wrote:
    > > I want to promote awareness of how important it is to keep your
    > > antivirus up to date and running. I recently built a computer and
    > > made the mistake of not installing antivirus or antimalware right
    > > away. I would have avoided a whole mess of trouble if I had installed
    > > this beforehand!
    > >
    > > If anyone wants to know more about some tell-tale signs of Spyware and
    > > a virus infection, come on over to http://lockedinfo.blogspot.com/

    yea, that's the same place that a unethical hack hosts his blog and
    spreads his lies - you're not in an honorable place.

    --

    Leythos - (remove 999 to email me)

    Fight exposing kids to porn, complain about sites like PCBUTTS 1.COM
    that create filth and put it on the web for any kid to see: Just take a
    look at some of the FILTH he's created and put on his website:
    http://forums.speedguide.net/archive/index.php/t-223485.html all exposed
    'exposed to kids'.

    Leythos, Oct 25, 2007