    - 70-293
    - 70-294
    - 70-297
    Alex Baekelandt, Dec 28, 2007

  2. Alex Baekelandt

    John R Guest

    "Alex Baekelandt" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    > Dear,
    >
    > I'm wondering with exams i have to take to become a Mcse. I have already
    > the
    > following certifications:
    > - Mcp
    > - Mcdst xp
    > - Mcsa 2003.
    >
    > I looked at the microsoft website but i'm a bit confused have i to take 3
    > or
    > 4 examens. I think that the next exams are sufficient. A'm i right ?
    >
    > - 70-293
    > - 70-294
    > - 70-297

    Yes, you need 70-293, 70-294 and a design elective. 70-297 is one of the
    suggested design electives so what you have laid out will get you to MCSE
    2003.

    John R.
    John R, Dec 28, 2007

  3. Alex Baekelandt

    John R Guest

    > "Alex Baekelandt" <> wrote in
    > message news:...
    >> Dear,
    >>
    >> I'm wondering with exams i have to take to become a Mcse. I have already
    >> the
    >> following certifications:
    >> - Mcp
    >> - Mcdst xp
    >> - Mcsa 2003.
    >>
    >> I looked at the microsoft website but i'm a bit confused have i to take 3
    >> or
    >> 4 examens. I think that the next exams are sufficient. A'm i right ?
    >>
    >> - 70-293
    >> - 70-294
    >> - 70-297

    > Yes, you need 70-293, 70-294 and a design elective. 70-297 is one of the
    > suggested design electives so what you have laid out will get you to MCSE
    > 2003.
    >
    > John R.

    Actually, upon further examination, you will also need to satisfy the
    elective requirement for MCSE. Your MCDST worked for MCSA, but not MCSE.

    Sorry about the confusion.

    John R
    John R, Jan 5, 2008