Wish me luck for the 218 this weekend

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by mchappell, Aug 15, 2003.

  1. mchappell

    mchappell Guest

    Good luck, 218 is loaded with AD, DNS and GPO's.

    weekend. This will be my
    >third exam toward the MCSA. I've taken 210 and 215 thus

    far and by the
    >Grace of God managed to pass first time. I currently

    don't work so I have
    >the luxury of studying full time.
    >
    > In preparation of the 218 exam, I used Smart Certify's

    online courses and
    >I've read the Osborne MCSA - Managing a Windows 2000

    Network Environment
    >70-218 from front to back. Oh I bought the CBT Nuggets

    video covering the
    >218 also (a very nice resource to have, but wouldn't

    want to take the exam
    >with only this video). I hope that I'm prepared. Like

    I've said in other
    >posts, too much material and not enough brain..lol.
    >
    > On my first two exams I took 4 weeks to study per

    exam, and on this exam I
    >took 5 weeks. Sometimes I think if you wait too long

    then you forget things
    >you've read or studied. I don't know how some of you

    guys do it, I read
    >some posts where someone say they passed a test and will

    take a go at
    >another a week later. How?...lol
    >
    > Well good luck to all on their studies, and again wish

    me luck.

    mchappell, Aug 15, 2003