    Saddam Hussein,
    Ex President
    Future MCPs
    SH, Jan 15, 2004

  2. SH

    Jtyc Guest

    > how long it takes to get MCSE/MCSA? I want to kill time for rest of my
    > life. Surely I won't be set free before I go see my 2 sons.

    I suggest getting some experience in the field before you start persuing the
    certifications.
    Jtyc, Jan 15, 2004

  3. What are you JTYC,an assraming heathen?Egg before the
    chicken?
    And just how the hell do you suggest he get "some
    experience in the field" if he can't get hired without a
    certification?
    Thanks for all your insightful help anyway

    Anti MCNGP FAG Patrol, Jan 16, 2004
  4. Hello again Infidel,

    It is very easy to get experience before certification--nearly every school.
    library, and non-profit organization in the US needs help they cannot afford
    to pay for and will welcome volunteer help.

    PS--this obsession you have with MCNGP and the homophobic attitude are not
    healthy<G>

    --
    Larry Samuels
    MCNGP #68

    "Anti MCNGP FAG Patrol" <> wrote in
    message news:040501c3dbd6$7d1c8050$...

    Larry Samuels, Jan 16, 2004
  5. SH

    JaR Guest

    "Anti MCNGP FAG Patrol" <> wrote in
    message news:040501c3dbd6$7d1c8050$...

    What are you? The stupidest knee jerk cretin on USENET?

    The OP sigged as:

    Saddam Hussein,
    Ex President
    Future MCPs

    Thank you for your clear reading and comprehension skills, but I suspect the
    OP was a troll, albeit a funny one. Just a reminder, MCSE is _not_ meant to
    be an entry level cert. Would you take your car to a certified mechanic that
    had never turned a wrench?

    BTW, what's with the fascination about homosexuality? Anything you'd like to
    share?

    Goofball!

    JaR
    MCNGP #22
    JaR, Jan 16, 2004
  6. SH

    Brat Guest

    don't worry about it Larry... this is the same twit who slammed me because
    of my marital status... his employer must be SO proud that he hired such a
    egotistical bigot

    --
    Sue Thugette #69

    Brat, Jan 16, 2004
  7. SH

    Brat Guest

    lol bet you 10-1 this is paisley or one of her demented followers... lol

    --
    Sue Thugette #69

    Brat, Jan 16, 2004
  8. SH

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Hello again Infidel,

    LOL!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    ---
    Virus? In the computer? Are you serious?
    Ken Briscoe, Jan 16, 2004
  9. So they should quit there full time non IT related
    job,that they have to have in order to eat regular,and
    volunteer their time for free somewhere to some
    organization who can't afford to pay for the expertise
    that the non IT experienced person doesn't have to offer?
    Unfortunately,not everyone has the luxury of living on
    your timetable.
    Back to that Chicken/Egg thing?
    And I'm glad you mentioned my MCNGP "homophobic" attitude.
    It's good that you perceive me as the "opposition"
    to those that you affiliate yourself with.That includes
    all the references to deviate sexual behavior that they
    constantly make reference to.You will find perceptions of
    such behavior by real professionals to be far less than
    "not healthy".

    Anti MCNGP Fag Patrol, Jan 16, 2004
  10. SH

    Howard Guest

    most MVPs stay outside of nonsense argument in news groups so their views
    can be respected.
    first time seen MVP sided with someone in his group over stupid issue.

    lol,

    Howard, Jan 16, 2004
  11. Hi Infidel,

    It is a simple matter to volunteer in your spare time. Surely you have some!

    As for MCNGP referencing deviant sexual behavior,I assume you are talking
    about the habit of SOME members to call braindumpers a** f*ckers. If you
    will pay very careful attention,you will see we do not all resort to such
    tactics.
    However, if the shoe fits.............

    --
    Larry Samuels
    MCNGP #68
    Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at

    "Anti MCNGP Fag Patrol" <> wrote in
    message news:078001c3dbdd$9fd493b0$...

    Larry Samuels, Jan 16, 2004
  12. Hi Howard,

    I am a MVP for Windows XP. Anything I post here is simply personal posting
    and has nothing to do with the MVP program.
    I slipped and included the wrong signature--I normally don't include my MVP
    sig when posting anything related to MCNGP to avoid conflicts.

    Regardless of the MCNGP aspect, the rest of the post was simply good advice
    for someone wishing to gain experience in the field.

    --
    Larry Samuels

    Larry Samuels, Jan 16, 2004
  13. SH

    Howard Guest

    dude, if this was not because of your gang, would you reply to side with
    them?

    at least let other IT pros have a little respect for you as MVP, OK? No
    matter what you sig. is everyone here know who you are from your email
    address.

    Rumor: poster got MVP based on how many replies they have in MS news groups.
    Is this you way to gain MVP?

    :))

    Howard, Jan 16, 2004
  14. SH

    SH Guest

    > MCSE is _not_ meant to be an entry level cert

    most posts here from future MCSEs are kind of entry level: don't know how to
    check MCP status; why MCP kit not received ................ Most are
    answered on MS site. Why bother posting here just to get teased by you and
    your group.

    if you think you are capable to help then go to other groups with REAL
    technical questions to help. Probably you CANNOT because you are paper cert
    so you just stay here bullying new ones who are new to IT? Go to SQL,
    Exchange, VB, etc. Maybe your help is just for the cert, thats it because
    you don't know more than that?

    lol,

    SH, Jan 16, 2004
  15. SH

    Darth 2000 Guest

    If the shoe fits, put it on and boot a braindumper up his/her ass so hard
    that they shit from their mouth.

    --
    ---------------
    Darth 2000 - MCNGP # 28

    Darth 2000, Jan 16, 2004
  16. SH

    Darth 2000 Guest

    I am Anti - Anti MCNGP Fag Patrol
    --
    ---------------
    Darth 2000 - MCNGP # 28

    Darth 2000, Jan 16, 2004
  17. The rumor is false--we are awarded based on the quality of our helpful
    posts. The number of posts is a not a factor.

    BTW -- the certification newsgroups are specifically excluded from the
    award process because they are not forums designed for providing assistance
    with products.

    --
    Larry Samuels

    Larry Samuels, Jan 16, 2004
  18. SH

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > BTW -- the certification newsgroups are specifically excluded from the
    > award process because they are not forums designed for providing

    assistance
    > with products.

    Yes, I was aware of this...but I'm a regular over in m.p.vb.crystal, and on
    a regular basis, I'm giving out (what I percieve to be) good advice. Not
    that I'm looking for MVP, but would I even be eligible, as Crystal isn't a
    Microsoft product? Just curious...now let's get back to bustin' some
    infidels...

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    ---
    Virus? In the computer? Are you serious?
    Ken Briscoe, Jan 16, 2004
  19. SH

    |{evin Guest

    On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 19:05:41 -0800, "Anti MCNGP Fag Patrol"
    <> wrote:

    >So they should quit there full time non IT related
    >job,that they have to have in order to eat regular,and
    >volunteer their time for free somewhere to some
    >organization who can't afford to pay for the expertise
    >that the non IT experienced person doesn't have to offer?
    >Unfortunately,not everyone has the luxury of living on
    >your timetable.

    Hmm.. I've been thinking of changing to the medical field... I'm
    thinking brain or heart surgeon. Your post has shown me the light, I
    can just read some books and stuff in the evenings and get started
    right away. That way won't have to quit the full time job I have now
    to support my wife and 4 kids.
    |{evin, Jan 16, 2004
  20. "Anti MCNGP FAG Patrol" <> wrote in
    message news:040501c3dbd6$7d1c8050$...
    > What are you JTYC,an assraming heathen?Egg before the
    > chicken?
    > And just how the hell do you suggest he get "some
    > experience in the field" if he can't get hired without a
    > certification?
    > Thanks for all your insightful help anyway

    If entry level jobs aren't available to the inexperienced, it's because the
    market is saturated and new blood is not currently needed by the market.
    Every market works this way, not just IT. As such, breaking into the market
    is only successfully done by those how have the resources available to them
    such that inexperience is overlooked. To those who don't have those
    resources, wait for the market to change such that entry level jobs are
    available to the inexperienced, or find another market.

    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601
    Politician Spock, Jan 16, 2004