    Doug

    This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
    from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com

    Doug, Dec 10, 2006

  2. Doug

    David Hettel Guest

    To get any meaningful help you'll need to do a slightly better job at
    describing your system. What ISP is your modem dialing into? Some such as
    AOL simply don't like to work with ICS. Basically your modem needs to be
    dialing into and getting an IP address other than one in 192.168.0.xxx space
    or range. Your Desktop system needs to configure the NIC it uses to connect
    to the DWL-2100AP to an IP address of 192.168.0.1 any other address will
    cause it to fail.

    There is also an excellent network troubleshooter by MVP Hans-Georg Michna.
    Take the time to go through it and it will usually pinpoint the problem
    area(s) - http://winhlp.com/wxnet.htm
    --
    David Hettel

    E-mail or news groups.