    somebody knows how to get it back???

    Thanks regards,
    Alejandro

    =?Utf-8?B?ZG9jcGludG9y?=, Oct 4, 2006

  2. Hi
    If the Wireless is OK it would work regardless of the Icon.
    If you Wireless "Icon" on the TrayBar is generated by the original Wireless
    Utility you have to check the utility setting and startup (your Wireless
    card manual would have instructions for it).
    If your Wireless Icon is generated by Windows Zero Configuration, you have
    to log to the Control/Network Connections' and investigate the status of the
    setting there.
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/870702
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Oct 4, 2006