Wirless preinting and scanning.

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by =?Utf-8?B?QWxleA==?=, Feb 13, 2006.

  1. Hi I have an HP Psc 100 series printer, scanner, and copier. Can i network it
    so i can orint and scann on multiplul computers wirelessly?

    =?Utf-8?B?QWxleA==?=, Feb 13, 2006

  2. Hi
    May be this can Help, http://www.ezlan.net/faq.html#AIO
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Feb 14, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QWxleA==?=

    David T Guest

    You might and i stress might find a wireless print server that will give
    you printer functions..however most if not all will not work with the
    scanner/copier functions.
    If you want to persue this i would research the various print server that
    are out there and check the mfr site for printer compatability

    David T, Mar 5, 2006