    wife's computer, but can't connect suddenly onb mine. worked fine a couple of
    days ago

    bob

    =?Utf-8?B?Ym9nZXlwdXR0?=, Apr 5, 2006

  2. Hi
    Check an make sure that Windows Zero Configuration Started and it is on
    Auto.
    http://www.ezlan.net/wzc.html
    Otherwise, you can debug the Network Settings of a computer by following
    these steps.
    Step One. Check the Network parameters in the Computer's Device Manager.
    Make sure that the Network Card drivers are installed correctly; i.e. there
    is No IRQ conflict, and No Ghost installation.
    http://www.ezlan.net/faq#ghost
    Step Two Verify Basic network setting in the OS:
    http://www.ezlan.net/Installing#verify
    If the above two Steps indicates that every thing looks good but
    functionally it does not work.
    Step Three. Check (and repair if necessary) the Socket Layers, Winsock, and
    or refresh the TCP/IP Stack. http://www.ezlan.net/clean#refreshnet
    If need to Reinstall; Log to this page it have a lot of links to
    instructions for Windows Network
    Installation -http://www.ezlan.net/Installing.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Apr 5, 2006