    Thanks in advance for any suggestions

    --
    Patrick

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF0cmljaw==?=, Dec 21, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?UGF0cmljaw==?=

    S. Pidgorny Guest

    You need a point to point wireless bridge, or an access point that supports
    that functionality... What kind of access points are you using?

    --
    Svyatoslav Pidgorny, MVP, MCSE
    -= F1 is the key =-

    "Patrick" <> wrote in message
    > I am trying to connect two halves of my network wirelessly.
    >
    > I have two wireless routers both of which are connected to wired networks.
    > one is also a modem so has internet access
    >
    > I want to connect the two networks together wirelessly to give both

    internet

    S. Pidgorny, Dec 21, 2004

  3. thank you

    I dont think either of them do have a bridge mode

    connected to internet = netgear DG834G

    and Belkin F5D7230-4

    Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF0cmljaw==?=, Dec 21, 2004