wireless

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by =?Utf-8?B?am9ubnk=?=, Sep 18, 2005.

  1. tech upgraded wireless capability on my laptop & did not include security
    code to access my home wireless. Can I find code on my desktop?

    =?Utf-8?B?am9ubnk=?=, Sep 18, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?am9ubnk=?=

    Malke Guest

    jonny wrote:

    > tech upgraded wireless capability on my laptop & did not include
    > security code to access my home wireless. Can I find code on my
    > desktop?

    Yes. Go into your wireless router's configuration and find the wireless
    security settings. Your encryption key will be there. Most routers are
    configured from a web browser. If you are unsure how to do this, then
    refer to the router's manual. If you no longer have the manual, then go
    to the router mftr.'s website for your specific router and you can read
    the manual there.

    Malke
    --
    MS-MVP Windows User/Shell