  1. sam

    sam Guest

    hi guys how can i activate wireless network on my new laptop

    sam, Oct 2, 2008

  2. sam

    PAJ Guest

    On Thu, 2 Oct 2008 14:17:01 -0700, sam <>
    wrote:

    >hi guys how can i activate wireless network on my new laptop

    Turn it on.

    PAJ, Oct 2, 2008

  3. Sometimes there is a button that activated the wireless radio, but it
    depends on the laptop. Check the manual first. If you can't find it, let us
    know the model and brand and we'll see what we can dig up!

    --

    Dustin Harper

    http://www.mstechpages.com | Vista Resource & Information Page (and more!)

    Dustin Harper, Oct 3, 2008