    Thankx..........
    --
    OliverSs
    =?Utf-8?B?T2xpdmVyIFNhbXNvbg==?=, Jan 30, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?T2xpdmVyIFNhbXNvbg==?=

    billyw Guest

    how big is the building, is it like an aircraft hanger with little in
    between? or is it densley filled (if it's in the US i'd go for the later:)
    what level of security..

    billyw, Jan 30, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?T2xpdmVyIFNhbXNvbg==?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?T2xpdmVyIFNhbXNvbg==?=" <> wrote in

    > i would like to construct the wirless link one building to the
    > opposite side. what kind of equiptment should be best for
    > interstructure for that networking. Thankx..........

    you will need a very long plastic tube and some silly putty.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Jan 30, 2005
  4. Thanks for your co-opreation, actually it not only for opposite site. But
    also for remote distance...the building might as high as like between 15 to
    25th floor.
    Keep intouch and co-opreate with my conversation.Or you can freely contact
    to my msn thanks your time......

    =?Utf-8?B?T2xpdmVyIFNhbXNvbg==?=, Jan 31, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?T2xpdmVyIFNhbXNvbg==?=

    billyw Guest

    if it is between 15 and 25 floor just have antenna for both floors outside
    and if they have good line of sight they should be good to go

    billyw, Jan 31, 2005