    does anyone know another wireless card that works?
    regerds
    Roger
    =?Utf-8?B?V0lyZWxlc3MgYWRhcHRlcg==?=, Dec 28, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?V0lyZWxlc3MgYWRhcHRlcg==?=

    Randy Guest

    Folks here have listed specific chip sets and cards that work; I don't
    recall either off hand but you can prolly find them with a google search...
    http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windows.64bit.general

    "WIreless adapter" <WIreless > wrote in
    message news:...
    > Hello! I tried to find drivers to my wireless PCI adaptercard (USR5416)

    but
    Randy, Dec 28, 2005

  3. Andre Da Costa, Dec 28, 2005
  4. If there is a manual or a technical description that comes with your card,
    try and find out what chip is driving it - or you could inspect the card
    yourself to see what is there. Then find a driver that is written for any
    card using that chip.

    If you draw a blank there, then cards using the 'Broadcom' or 'RealTek'
    chips are common, and should work.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Dec 28, 2005