    I no longer get a list of wireless networks available. I get a message
    "Windows cannot configure this wireless network"...Go to Wireless Zero
    Configuration. I am totally lost. What can I do to restore this?
    Lilly, Apr 20, 2009

  2. Is the WZC running? Open the services to check the status. If not, start it.

    --
    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    http://www.ChicagoTech.net

    Bob Lin \(MS-MVP\), Apr 20, 2009

  3. Lilly

    Jack-MVP Guest

    Hi
    Make sure that the original Wireless card utility is Not running and
    disabling the Windows Utility (WZC).
    If there is No original manufacturer utility and WZC stop working.
    Maybe this can Help, http://www.ezlan.net/wzc.html
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

    Jack-MVP, Apr 20, 2009