    there a way i can set this up to connect automaticaly when i power up the
    computer. wasted time having to start wzc every time

    thanks
    =?Utf-8?B?SEFMNTY=?=, Dec 14, 2006

  2. Hi

    If you need to configure WZC to Start Automatically, this might help.

    http://www.ezlan.net/wzc.html

    If it is already set to Auto and it does not work check Windows StartUp and
    make sure that the original manufacturer Wireless Utility does not load too.
    Most of these utilities switch off WZC upon boot.

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Dec 14, 2006