    Any help is appreciated well in advance!!

    Thanks

    Jaf

    =?Utf-8?B?SmFmZnNlcg==?=, Aug 3, 2006

  2. "Jaffser" wrote:

    > Have set up a Netgear Wireless BB connection in an office and during an
    > attempt to log back into the router for wep enabling purposes my own linksys
    > wifi card ceases to function. I cannot see any available wifi nets as windows
    > cannot configure my wifi card. I have been prompted to check the " Use
    > Windows to configure my wireless network settings " check box. I do not have
    > one..
    >
    > Any help is appreciated well in advance!!
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Jaf

    p.s. I am using XP home with SP2. and have tried to uninstall the wireless
    card and reinstalled. No good. The check box for the " Use Windows to
    configure my wireless network settings " just does not exist...? can anyone
    help please?

    =?Utf-8?B?SmFmZnNlcg==?=, Aug 3, 2006

  3. "Jaffser" wrote:

    Eh...? how do I delete this thread as I probably should have cross
    referenced it before I went ahead and posted the same question on another
    group..

    Apols for anyone caught in the mindstorm..

    Jaf

    =?Utf-8?B?SmFmZnNlcg==?=, Aug 3, 2006