    Please anybody can help me to obtain this files.

    My temporary email is

    Thanks a lot and C U soon ^^

    Truty, May 11, 2006

  2. Truty

    Ryan Younger Guest

    The DLL file can be downloaded here:

    http://www.dlldump.com/download-dll-files_new.php/dllfiles/W/wzcsapi.dll/5.1.2600.2180/download.html

    --
    All the best,

    Ryan Younger.

    Networking Weblog

    Ryan Younger, May 12, 2006

  3. Truty

    Pavel A. Guest

    It is a really bad idea to get the wzc files for WinXP from a random place,
    especially from a "dump".
    These DLLs get changed with every service pack or some OS patches.
    Also, WinCE version has almost nothing common with XP version of WZC.

    --PA

    Pavel A., May 12, 2006
  4. Truty

    Truty Guest

    Thanks Ryan Younger for this dll.

    But on your nice website, I don't find wzcsapi.h
    Can you send it at ? please

    Truty, May 14, 2006
  5. Truty

    Truty Guest

    Ok Pavel A. but I need using wzc function for my next program.

    Can you recommended an other mean to configurate in C++ language, a
    wireless network ?

    My project : used wzc functions to change WEP or WPA key very ofen
    (only with Ad-Hoc mode)

    Thanks for your answer.

    Pavel A. used his keyboard to write :

    Truty, May 14, 2006
  6. Truty

    Pavel A. Guest

    "Truty" <my_email@no_spam.com> wrote in message news:...
    > Ok Pavel A. but I need using wzc function for my next program.
    >
    > Can you recommended an other mean to configurate in C++ language, a wireless network ?
    > My project : used wzc functions to change WEP or WPA key very ofen (only with Ad-Hoc mode)

    Maybe.... Can you choose WinCE / Windows Mobile for that project?
    On WinCE platform WZC is available for developer.
    --PA

    Pavel A., May 15, 2006
  7. Truty

    Truty Guest

    Ok I build my program on WinCE and after
    can I use it on Windows XP ?

    Because this project must be avaivable on network with WinXP stations.

    Pavel A. formulated the question :

    Truty, May 16, 2006