    How can I find out what file is missing?

    TIA,
    Russ

    Russ Ringer, Nov 17, 2005

  2. Hello, I have having a very similar problem. I get error 3, The system
    cannot find the path specified. WZCBDL Service cannot start.

    So I searched my system for the WZCBDLS.exe file and its not on my system!
    How do I get the WZC service installed? It shows up in control panel but
    it's not working.
    --
    Allen Garren
    Student at SFCC, IT Degree