    I would like to know if it can be made to run on the older Win98 ["First
    Edition"].

    Thanks!
    Nemo Oudeheis, Apr 15, 2005

  2. The WZC supplicant is not available on Windows 98. All wireless adapters
    need some sort of supplicant application, I do not believe that any wireless
    adapters can be forced to specifically require a specific supplicant such as
    WZC.

    Peter Bui[MS], Apr 15, 2005

  3. I see. Thank you.

    Is it possible to upgrade W98 FE to W98 SE?

    Nemo Oudeheis, Apr 15, 2005
  4. Nemo Oudeheis

    Airman QPD Guest

    Airman QPD, Apr 20, 2005