    stops. I can't reestablish a link to my wireless rounter unless I go in and
    restrart this service. I don't get it....

    Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?R1c=?=, Jul 17, 2007

  2. Also, this is a Dell laptop, with integrated Dell Wireless card. I cant see
    any management software for this card. I keep checking, let Windows manage
    the wireless network. When I reboot, it becomes unchecked along with the
    wireless service stopping.

    =?Utf-8?B?R1c=?=, Jul 17, 2007

  3. Hi
    If you want to use WZC only, get rid of the Intel Utility.
    Only one Utility at the time can work and the Intel Utility is switching Off
    WZC.
    Why the check does not stay checked I do not know. However if you want to
    use both at different circumstances, log to Intel site download the latest
    version and try to reinstall using a newer version.
    http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.hrml
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jul 17, 2007