    saving, no Belkin software is still installed, and Wireless Zero is enabled
    always.

    Thanks, Lewis.
    =?Utf-8?B?Y29sbGFudGluZTExNA==?=, Feb 22, 2005

  2. Lewis,

    You might want to check to ensure that you haven't somehow accidentally
    enabled 802.1x on the connection. To do this follow these instructions:
    - Open Network Connections
    - Right-click the connection for which you want to enable or disable IEEE
    802.1x authentication, and then click Properties.
    - Click on the Wireless Networks tab.
    - Highlight the network name you are connecting to and click the Properties
    button.
    - On the Authentication tab, clear the Network access control using IEEE
    802.1X check box.

    Dave
    newsgroup purposes only."
    OR if you wish to include a script sample in your post please add "Use of
    included script samples are subject to the terms specified at
    http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm"

    Dave Puhrmann [MSFT], Mar 5, 2005

  3. Thanks for your reply Dave.

    When I go to the place you mentioned, it is all greyed out and a message at
    the bottom says that I cannot use 801.xx as I am not using encryption. When I
    try to use encryption or security settings, the connection doesn't seem to
    work....I must be using the wrong combination because they are supported. It
    is currently set to Open, with encryption Off.

    Connection still dropping.

    Lewis

    =?Utf-8?B?Y29sbGFudGluZTExNA==?=, Mar 5, 2005