  1. I want to add a low-priced laptop to our wireless network - the other 3 pc's
    are all XP pro. What if anyhting would I not be able to do with Home ed that
    I could with prof. XP?

    =?Utf-8?B?dGF0c2F0YXVt?=, Jun 12, 2006

  2. I should have added that I will be using the new laptop solely for listening
    to streaming radio.

    =?Utf-8?B?dGF0c2F0YXVt?=, Jun 12, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?dGF0c2F0YXVt?=

    Alan White Guest

    Pro has greater security built in, enabling you to allow access to certain
    files/folders by certain computers on your LAN. With Home, it's all or
    nothing.
    Also Pro has Remote Desktop connection host built in and Home does not.
    If you only want it for listening to radio, Home should be fine.

    Alan White, Jun 13, 2006
  4. Thanks Alan. I appreciate your help.
    rudy

    =?Utf-8?B?dGF0c2F0YXVt?=, Jun 15, 2006