    How did you all implement a secure wireless environment????

    A lot, I know...THANKS!

    Sean
    HelpPls, Jul 13, 2004

  2. HelpPls

    Jack Guest

    Hi.

    Support for WPA in WinXP is available to download from Microsoft for long
    time.

    Log to this page there is instructions for Wireless Security as well the
    link to Microsoft WPA download.

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "HelpPls" <> wrote in message
    > I was asked to implement a wireless Access Point in our office. I am
    > currently running 2 Windows 2003 Domain Controllers with DNS, a DHCP

    server,
    > File Servers and an ISA 2000 Firewall.
    >
    > I bought a Orinoco Proxim 600 Access Point that supports RADIUS, WPA

    etc...

    Jack, Jul 14, 2004

  3. WPA will be included in XPSP2 when it releases.

    Here are links for the WPA package and the Wireless rollup package for
    XPSP2.

    KB for WPA (815485)
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;815485

    Here is the KB for 826942, which addresses some additional issues related to
    Wireless Networking and the WPA update.

    Seth Hummel [MSFT], Jul 14, 2004