    wireless mouse on my laptop, I could experience interference problems. Is
    this true?. Thanks for your comments.

    Pierre

    =?Utf-8?B?UGllcnJl?=, Jul 15, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?UGllcnJl?=

    Doug Guest

    Pierre,

    This is NOT true....Bluetooth radio is on a different frequency then 802.11x

    Doug, Jul 15, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?UGllcnJl?=

    Graham Guest

    Bluetooth and WLAN can co-exist. Since Bluetooth devices use Frequency
    Hopping and most WLANs use Direct Sequence Spreading techniques they each
    appear as background noise to the other and should not cause any perceivable
    performance issues.
    They both use the 2.4GHz range.

    Graham, Jul 15, 2005
  4. Thanks for your replies. So, I can safely buy a wireless mouse?
    --
    Pierre

    =?Utf-8?B?UGllcnJl?=, Jul 15, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?UGllcnJl?=

    rupert Guest

    "Pierre" <> wrote in message
    > Thanks for your replies. So, I can safely buy a wireless mouse?
    > --
    > Pierre

    Yes you can--using one at the moment

    rupert, Jul 15, 2005