    Thanks
    Beowulf

    P.S did I mention it should be cheap?

    Serial # 19781010, May 20, 2005

  2. Serial # 19781010

    Jack Guest

    Hi

    USB client side can not be fit with common Wireless unless it was built
    specifically for the device.

    To the best of my knowledge there is no special Ethernet Wireless to regular
    consumer camera. Few companies (like D-Link) manufacture special Wireless
    Video camera, and there is also a product that claims that it can turn every
    USB to be Network.

    Both solutions might be a $300 expense.

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack, May 20, 2005