    with it for a while and now it does not work and I get a

    Code[10] device will not start

    message out of no where. How does that work out?

    =?Utf-8?B?WGJsIEplYW4tUGF1bA==?=, Dec 11, 2006

  2. Hi
    Look at the device manger and make sure that the card is installed correctly
    and there is No Ghost.
    What is Ghost Hardware Installation? http://www.ezlan.net/faq#ghost
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Dec 11, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?WGJsIEplYW4tUGF1bA==?=

    Guest

    On 11-Dec-2006, =?Utf-8?B?WGJsIEplYW4tUGF1bA==?= <Xbl
    > wrote:

    > My usb adaptor is connected and the driver is installed. I had not trouble
    > with it for a while and now it does not work and I get a
    > Code[10] device will not start
    > message out of no where. How does that work out?

    Have you unplugged it from the USB port, waited a couple of
    minutes, and plugged it in again? USB port should see it
    reconnected and then re-start the connection. My USB
    wireless adapter is on a 2-way USB
    switch, for 2 PC's. I can also hot
    swap my USB external backup drive.
    Does Start -> Connect to show your network connection?
    You could also try creating another connection, using
    the wizard, or using another USB port.

    , Dec 11, 2006