    Suggestions?
    --
    Al Williams
    Al Williams, Aug 4, 2009

  2. Al Williams

    John Guest

    Did you enable MAC filtering? Are you using the latest driver from the
    manufacturer?

    John, Aug 4, 2009

  3. Al Williams

    Al Williams Guest

    I did not enable MAC filtering.

    I have the latest drivers for both the Linksys and Medialink units. Neither
    work.
    --
    Al Williams

    Al Williams, Aug 5, 2009
  4. Al Williams

    Jack-MVP Guest

    Hi
    As a first step disable temp. the Encryption in the router and find out if
    the "Bad card" connects at all.
    Does Not connect, maybe this can Help, http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html
    If it connecting, configure a new WPA (WEP is Not safe) in the Router, and
    use copy and paste the new pass phrase into all the Wireless computers.
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).

    Jack-MVP, Aug 5, 2009
  5. Al Williams

    Al Williams Guest

    Jack,

    Thank you for the info. I decided that it would be much easier just to
    switch to Ubuntu and I did. Thanks.
    --
    Al Williams

    Al Williams, Aug 19, 2009