    connection to connect them to each other to be able to have shared folders
    and a shared printer. Please help me out

    Tony L

    =?Utf-8?B?VG9ueSBM?=, Nov 3, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?VG9ueSBM?=

    Carol Guest

    How are you connected to the "wireless internet"? It will help to know so we
    can help you get connected together.

    Carol, Nov 3, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?VG9ueSBM?=

    __spc__ Guest

    "Carol" <> wrote in message
    > How are you connected to the "wireless internet"? It will help to know so
    > we can help you get connected together.
    >

    > "Tony L" <> wrote in message
    >>I have two new computers both running XP SP2. They are both connected to
    >> wireless internet without problem, i would like to use that wireless
    >> connection to connect them to each other to be able to have shared
    >> folders
    >> and a shared printer. Please help me out
    >>
    >> Tony L

    If the two PCs are on the same WLAN, just insert the XP CD into EACH
    machine, go 'Additional Tasks' (or somesuch) from the menu, then 'Setup a
    home or small office network'. Follow the cues...

    Don't forget to add the IP address of each machine to the trusted zone of
    the firewall on the other...

    __spc__, Nov 3, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?VG9ueSBM?=

    Carol Guest

    and both machine have 802.11x that connect them, or what is your wireless
    connection?

    Carol, Nov 3, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?VG9ueSBM?=

    Carol Guest

    oh yea, how is your "wireless internet" connected. What kind of modem do you
    have or how are you connecting to the internet?

    Carol, Nov 3, 2005