    wireless router/access point.
    Is their a way to network all three so as to access desktop files and
    printer from the wireless laptops, and if so how?

    pat, Jun 28, 2008

  2. Sure, make sure all computers are in the same subnet. This how to may help.
    How to enable windows sharing
    How to enable Windows sharing. One of the reasons to create a
    workgroup or domain network is for all computers on the network to access
    the network ...
    www.howtonetworking.com/Networking/enablesharing0.htm

    --
    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE