    download any related info from the net..
    Thanks
    Jack

    Jacky Luk, Aug 14, 2005

  2. Jacky Luk

    Malke Guest

    Malke, Aug 14, 2005

  3. Jacky Luk

    Jacky Luk Guest

    Oh, that gonna be some misunderstandings
    I'd like to have articles for the technology itself
    where I find most of them very incomplete on the net.
    I've used google, but any guru has a favour, please show me the link.
    Thanks
    Jack

    "Malke" <>
    ???????:...

    Jacky Luk, Aug 14, 2005
  4. Jacky Luk

    Dave Guest

    i agree, you need to do more research and at least learn to ask a specific
    enough question that someone on here can provide a reasonable answer. you
    should know that most of the stuff on this group is about helping people
    setting up and troubleshooting windows wireless networking... that is only a
    VERY, VERY small part of 'wireless technology'. 'wireless technology'
    covers a vast area from design of chips for the radios up through the
    research being done in high level systems of nodes and how they interact to
    keep the user connected.

    Dave, Aug 14, 2005
  5. Please ask _specific_ questions about the specific technology
    you're going into. There's awful lot of them (-_-)

    --PA

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF2ZWwgQS4=?=, Aug 14, 2005